Since early ages we have been listen that “money is not everything”, relations are everything, friendship is everything. The poorest person of world is that who has no friend no matter how much money he/she has. But life taught a lesson that, “money is not everything, but money is the answer to everything”.
Another, quote is famous in our society that, “Health is wealth” but real-life experiences proved that, “the wealth statement can maintain the health status but only health statement cannot maintain wealth status” (Lifestyle Guru).
The total amount of money you received against giving your time or using your skills or sharing your assets is called total income. But total income is not your wealth but income after excluding your all expenditures is your wealth.
Real experiences of wealth (money is something more)
I would like to share two real examples of money is the answer to everything.
1. My uncle died due to cancer, he was totally aware about it, since last many years, but he never shared this with family. His wealth didn’t allow him to share this with any family member. At the last stage, we the family members came to know that he is suffering from cancer but at that stage we could not save his life.
2. One day, I was in travel and I received a call from my uncle. He was very confused, he said, where are you? I need your time. I told I am in travel but let me know what can I do? He said, I am not feeling well since last two weeks, my blood tests are showing very low platelets. WBC are decreasing very quickly. Doctor suggested that as soon as possible go to Hyderabad for some specific lab tests and further suggestion of any specialist doctor. I just told don’t worry, I am reaching tonight Karachi and will join you early morning at Hyderabad, you just reach Hyderabad.
He reached Hyderabad, lab test showed the cancer, I suggested Aga Khan Hospital Karachi. Next day early in the morning he was admitted Aga Khan Hospital started treatment.
He was admitted six months and after that discharged from hospital and Doctor suggested by monthly checkup for next sis months. He completed treatment course. Now he is enjoying good health, at emergency level his wealth (money) allowed him to get proper treatment, and he did.
Money is not everything
You can buy so many things if you have enough money, but there are certain things you cannot buy that by money. It doesn’t mean that good things are free, but everything has its own value but some of them are priceless assets of the life such as;
- A long life
- Natural Beauty
- Common Sense
- A clear conscience
- An open mind
- Peace of mind
- Attitude (positive)
It is not the complete list of things, which cannot be purchased from market no matter how much money you have. There so many other things in your life, just try to understand, identify and write down in comments section.
Also read following important articles:
- Talent is your most precious professional asset
- 10 Qualities for Success That Require Zero Talent
- Stop waiting for the right time to do things
- My favorite Quotations are also very motivational for everyone
Lifestyle Guru: March 06, 2020