I hope you will be fine at your home with your loving and caring ones. Today I have a workout on “Every day is a new story” and finalized 30 topics with five factors. I would like to invite all of your bloggers, friends for participating in these 30 stories in 30 days.
It is not a competition but it is a collaboration:
These topics are sample if you would like to add some more important and join this challenge just write me with the reason of deletion and addition, I shall edit, and the final list will be shared with all participants.
This “every day is a new story” is not only a challenge of 30 days but it is the most important tip to build a strong relationship with bloggers and collaboration around the globe.
No matter how many writer friends are joining me but hope the exercise will be more beneficial for those who will join.
Some Agreed Points/Rule:
- Every blogger will help everyone to complete the monthly task (Every day a new story).
- Every participant will read carefully the full article of all participants and will drop a reasonable comment.
- Every participant will share all “every day a new story” on social media channels such as Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Everyone will add the links of previous blog posts of all participants in his/her new story. (It will be helpful for everyone)
- The blog title will be Every day is a new story: “daily story topic”
The proposed Topics for “Every day is a new story”
Following are the 30 topics for your review, feedback and finalize before we start it;
30 Days Blog Posts
- Five reasons your blog name is worldineyes
- Five reasons why you blog
- Five facts about you
- Five favorite songs
- Five favorite movies
- Five favorite inspiration quotes
- Five School-age friends
- Five University friends
- Five rememberable things you never shared
- Five best habits
- Five days from your childhood memories
- Five days of your first job
- Five counties you want to visit
- Five goals of 2020
- Five goals of life
- Five-way to share your proudest movement
- Five most important days of your life
- Five favorite books you have read
- Five books you want to read
- Five most favorite food
- Five worst days you don’t like to remember
- Five rememberable photos
- Five things you hope to be remembered for
- Five worried traits
- Five reasons what are you afraid of
- Five thoughts on your zodiac
- Five favorite posts in your blog
- Five rememberable activities of your childhood
- Five photos of your important day marriage/birthday/graduation celebration
- Five ways to analysis monthly goals and plan new goals
If you want to join this challenge, please drop your suggestions and link in the comment box or write to me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for linking up!
Last Updated: April 16, 2020