It is the post of 20th Day of 30 days 30 blog challenge; and the topic is “Every day a new story: Five most favorite food”. If you would like to read the full series of “Every Day A New Story”, you can reach by clicking here on each day a new story Day-1, Day-2, Day-3, Day-4, Day-5, Day-6, Day-7 and Day-8, Day-9, Day-10, Day-11, Day-12. Day-13, Day-14, Day-15, Day-16, Day-17, Day-18 and Day-19.
Every day a new story
“Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what’s for lunch” (Orson Welles)
Your life is not in your hand, it is in your diet’s (well it’s true that diet doesn’t have hands hahaha). If one wants to live a happy and healthy life, then he or she has to take a healthy diet. One can’t survive without food; it is our basic need. Food keeps us healthy and it also prevents us from getting ill. Having a proper diet reduces the risk of aging and many other harmful diseases. For your body’s growth, for your development, and functions your body needs food. Without taking food your body doesn’t work properly and would lead to great damage.
Food is more important than one thinks, and food is the right of everyone. Intake of healthy should be started from childhood even from one’s birth and it rests with us. Our body needs certain nutrients and these nutrients are provided by food; which is responsible for our growth, our activeness, and our healthy being. These nutrients provide our body with the energy which is responsible for activity growth and for all the functions which our body performs. These nutrients keep our immune system strong and healthy.
Benefits of eating healthy food
But eating healthy food doesn’t mean to eat certain foods which are full of salt and sugar. Here I am sharing with you some benefits of eating healthy food.
Weight loss is the best way to help to get rid of the risk of chronic conditions. Vegetables and fruits are much lower in calories and these play a vital role in weight loss. Research also says that if one wants to lose weight then he or she has to limit the intake of calories.
Reduced cancer risk
Any unhealthy diet increases the risk of Cancer. Therefore, having a healthy weight reduces this risk and a diet rich in fruits and vegetables helps a lot in reducing cancer of cholesterol or upper gastrointestinal tract.
A healthy diet prevents diabetes. Especially the diet which doesn’t contain sugar and salt (or the diet which contains sugar and salt in the limit). Eating healthy food also helps to keep blood pressure and cholesterol balance, it also manages blood glucose.
Strong bones and teeth
To keep your bones and teeth strong and healthy your body requires calcium and magnesium elements; and Dark chocolates, Avocadoes, Tofu, Nuts, Legumes, Seeds, Whole grains, Bananas, Some fatty fishes and so on; these foods are rich of certain nutrients which are essential for your bones and teeth. Your strong bones and teeth are your confidence and pride.
There is a close relationship between mood and diet. A better diet keeps you freshen, and it very improves your mood, it is very beneficial for those who are mentally disturbed or for depressed ones.
Five most favorite food
- Local Organic Meal (Roti of Millet with butter and Yogurt)
- Organic Mushroom (Desert Mushroom pure and organic)
- Fried Chicken (Chicken should be desi organic)
- Fish (Sindhi Pallo)
- Rice with (Sindhri Mango)
Read previous four days stories:
- 1 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five reasons my blog name is worldineyes
- 2 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five reasons why I blog
- 3 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five facts about me
- 4 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five favorite songs
- 5 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five favorite movies
- 6 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five favorite inspiration quotes
- 7 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five School Age Friends
- 8 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five University Age Friends
- 9 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five rememberable things never shared
- 10 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five best habits
- 11 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five days from my childhood memories
- 12 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five days of my first job
- 13 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five countries I want to visit
- 14 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five goals of 2020
- 15 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five goals of Life
- 16 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five-way to share your proudest moment
- 17 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five most important days of life
- 18 May 2020: Every day a new Story: Five favorite books I have read
- 19 may 2020: Every day a new Story: Five books i want to read
Always remember, Only GOD is perfect nothing else. Don’t wait for perfect, take the hand and make it perfect for your relationship. (Lifestyle Guru)
Last Updated: May 20, 2020