Welcome to the fifth day of 30 days 30 blog challenge. The topic of today is “Every day a new story: Five favorite movies”. If you would like to read the full series of “Every Day A New Story”, you can reach by clicking here on each day a new story Day-1, Day-2, Day-3 and Day-4.
As a responsible member of society, I have to pay more attention to story and dialogue but as a writer I have to pay more attention to techniques, plot, fiction, and action. Whereas, understand the balance of both sides is more important.
I observed that movie is a 2 to 3 hours dream world. When you sit in front of the screen, the devilry movie bounds you and when the movie ends, you would like to see the society around you as like a movie. But how it is possible? Most of the movies are not reflect our society. These movies are based on imagnations, but the our youth wants to see that type of society.
Some movies show the clear picture of society, clear picture of future or the history of society. This type movies make positive change in society, as like Taare Zameen Par and 3 Idiots these movies changed the teaching methodologies in private education sector.
Impacts of Movies on Society
The movies affect society positively as well as negatively. The movies are the inspiration for most of the leaders. The leaders also used movies as propaganda. Same as the negative minded peoples copied the negative techniques of movies.
The movies play a vital role in changing the opinions of peoples, as well as countries and nations. Movies change the way thinking, making decisions, implementing different programs, launching new businesses, selling skills, and managing lifestyles. The movies are change-makers as well as the roadmap of the fashion and beauty industries.
The movie leads wants and desires
Actually, the movies generate new desires of society, boost the wants of peoples, and reflects the wants of society. It has been observed the no other source is an influence on society than movies. Movies are the source of highlighting social, cultural, economic, political issues as well as ideological concepts.
Everyone loves spending free time, holidays, and weekends on watching movies, drama serials, and eating some this special than busy days. In this way you watch hundreds of movies every year, and it is not easy to decide which five movies are favorite.
Every day a new story: Five favorite movies
According to the agreed topic, today I have to share my five favorite movies. I believes that the movies are a wonderful and strong medium of entertainment. There are so many movies that are more memorable over the lifetime, I have watched that movies many times but the following five movies will live in my heart forever.
Movie-I: Khuda Kay Liye
- Writer, Director and Producer: Shoaib Mansoor
- Music by: Rohail Hyatt
- Edited: Ali Javed, Aamir Khan and ET
- Production company: Shoman Productions
- Distributed by: Geo Films and Percept Picture Company (India)
- Release date: 20 July 2007 (Pakistan) and 4 April 2008 (India)
- Language: English and Urdu
A Pakistani drama film “Khuda Kay Liye” (also released as For the sake of God in international markets) is 2007. The film follows Mansoor and Sarmad (played by Shaan and Khan), two singers whose lives change after the events of the 9/11 attacks in America and misinterpreted teachings of Jihad.
Movie-II: Titanic (1997)
- Writer and Director: James Cameron
- Stars: Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet, Billy Zane and Kathy Bates
A historical movie, the story tells by Ms. Rose DeWitt Bukater a 100 years old lady. She shared story after 84 years to her granddaughter Lizzy Calvert, Brock Lovett, Lewis Bodine, Bobby Buell, and Anatoly Mikailavich on the Keldysh about her life set on April 10th, 1912, on a ship called Titanic.
Movie-III: Taare Zameen Par
- Directed and Produced by: Aamir Khan
- Written by: Amole Gupte
- Music: Shankar–Ehsaan–Loy
- Edited: Deepa Bhatia
- Release date: 21 December 2007
- Language: Hindi
The film explores the life and imagination of Ishaan, an 8-year-old dyslexic child. Although he excels in art, his poor academic performance leads his parents to send him to a boarding school. Ishaan’s new art teacher suspects that he is dyslexic and helps him to overcome his disability. Darsheel Safary stars as 8-year-old Ishaan, and Khan plays his art teacher.
Movie-IV: The Reader (2008 film)
- Directed: Stephen Daldry
- written by: David Hare
- Produced by: Anthony Minghella, Sydney Pollack, Donna Gigliotti, and Redmond Morris
- Music by: Nico Muhly
- Edited by: Claire Simpson
- Production companies: Mirage Enterprises, Neunte Babelsberg Film GmbH
- Release date: December 12, 2008 (United States), February 6, 2009 (Berlin) and February 26, 2009 (Germany)
- Language: English, German and Greek
The movie reader is a romantic drama film. It was released in 2008. The reader was the last film for producers Anthony Minghella and Sydney Pollack, both of whom died before its release. The film tells the story of Michael Berg, a German lawyer who, as a 15-year-old in 1958, has an affair with an older woman, Hanna Schmitz.
Movie-V: 3 Idiots
- Directed by: Rajkumar Hirani
- Produced by: Vidhu Vinod Chopra
- Music by: Shantanu Moitra
- Edited by: Rajkumar Hirani
- Production company: Vinod Chopra Films
- Release date: 25 December 2009 (India)
- Language: Hindi
This film follows the friendship of three students at an Indian engineering college and this is a satire about the social pressures under an Indian education system.
Coming Ten Days Stories
Every day a new story: May 6 to May 15, 2020
- Five favorite inspiration quotes
- Five School-age friends
- Five University friends
- Five rememberable things you never shared
- Five best habits
- Five days from your childhood memories
- Five days of your first job
- Five counties you want to visit
- Five goals of 2020
- Five goals of life
Read previous four days stories:
- 1 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five reasons my blog name is worldineyes
- 2 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five reasons why I blog
- 3 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five facts about me
- 4 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five favorite songs
Always remember, Only GOD is perfect nothing else. Don’t wait for perfect, take the hand and make it perfect for your relationship. (Lifestyle Guru)
Last Updated: May 05, 2020