Alcohol is a need, fashion, tradition, culture of parties in different zones of world. Everyone understands the Alcohol Effects, but few peoples like to follow the safe drinking habits (Lifestyle Guru).
Alcohol is most widely used social drug in the world except few countries. So many peoples of the world including Australia, America, UK, Germany, Paris, Russia, Canada and other people of all cold areas enjoys a drink.
The alcohol is an ethanol chemical, which is also called ethyl alcohol. The chemical formula of ethyl alcohol is C2H6O or can be written as C2H5OH or CH3CH2OH. The hard liquor whiskey, wine, beer, sprits are the drinks in which ethyl alcohol is dissolved.
We use alcohol, dissolved in different drinks (hard liquor). Alcohol easily absorbed into bloodstream through your stomach and small intestine. If, there is a food in your stomach the alcohol absorption ratio will decrease, and you have drink on empty stomach the alcohol absorption ratio will increase.
- Major Tourist Attraction of The Thar Desert, Sindh Pakistan
- Bair Tree (ZIZIPHUS MAURITIANA) Fruit Tree of Tharparkar Desert Sindh Pakistan
- ‘KANDI/KHEJRI’ A Tree of Arid Zone, Thar Desert Sindh Pakistan
- KHABAR, JAAR, METHI JAAR (PELU), A useful and Drought Resistant Plant of Thar Desert
- Nutritional Value of P. PISTILLARIS (KHUMBHI-MUSHROOM), A delicious Wild Vegetable of Thar Desert-Sindh Pakistan
- KHUMBHI (MUSHROOM), A delicious Wild Vegetable Dish of Tharparkar Desert-Sindh Pakistan
- PIPPAN/PIPUN A delicious Wild Vegetable Dish of Thar Desert Sindh Pakistan
The Affects of Alcohol Your Body
Alcohol damages the body cells, as like all other drugs. Alcohol affect your lifestyle and damages your quality of health. If you are drinking more and justifying by your tolerance level it is not good. Alcohol affects your mental and physical health; you are drinking more or less; you are drinking good quality or low quality whatever your drinking pattern is.
Alcohol affects your weight, calories, appearance, gender, fertility, pregnancy, your age, your sugar level, your blood pressure, stomach (digestive system) and sexual health.
High Risk Drinking
In many cases, high-risk drinking is called binge drinking. Commonly, male consuming more than 1-2 drinks in an hour or more than 4-5 drinks during an evening event. Women consuming more than one drink in an hour or 3-4 drinks during evening events.
Some indications of high-risk drinking include:
- When you feel angry or sad, drinking alone
- Being late or absent from work because of alcohol
- Friends or family have indicated your drinking level
- Drinking even after thinking that it is enough now.
- While you were drinking, forgetting your actions
Manage Your Drinking Habit
If you are drinking more than upper limit regularly or you are feeling the effects of drink on your lifestyle. You should think about your health and change your drinking behaviour. You should decide, when you have to drink and when not or completely avoid the drink.
First of all, reset your limits and change drinking pattern and make safe drinking habits. Start counting your drinking and monitoring your drinking behaviour. Avoid regular parties and reset your brand with limits. Involve your loved one, close friend and family member to help you monitor your drink.
Tips to cut down on alcohol
Stop Drinking When Your Stomach is Empty:
An Empty stomach increases the absorption of alcohol.
Change Your Drinking Pattern:
Reset your brand and limits and control the amount of alcohol you drink. Set your pattern that your will never use alcohol when you are alone or under pressure of stressed.
Keep Track of Your Drinking Habits:
Count your drinks by writing on paper, dairy, mobile notes keep on your track of new pattern.
Slowly Sip Your Drink:
Don’t keep glass in your hand, always put down after each mouthful.
Avoid Salty Snacks:
If you will stop eating salty snacks, you will not feel thirsty and it will help you to drink slowly.
Buy low-alcohol Brands:
Chose low amount of alcohol dissolved brands, such as light beer, low alcoholic wine.
Change Your Lifestyle:
Don’t worry about your circle and change it if it is not supportive towards reducing your drinking habits or they have not safe drinking habits. Involve yourself in physical activities such as dance, play a game or traveling.
- Facts of Healthy lifestyle | Current Winter Lifestyle Trends You Must Know About
- Best Men Winter Fragrances | Awesome Winter Fragrance You Must Try
- Be Alone Be Creative | Amazing Benefits of Spending Time Alone
Lifestyle Guru: 05/11/2019