June 2020 is ending today, it is not the ending of the only month, but it is the ending of the financial year 2019-20. I’ll try telling you all about my ambitions, goals review, what happened last month, and performance review and goal setting for July 2020.
Despite the market storm and the crushing due to COVID-19 pandemic effects, I wasn’t sure how well my June targets would work out. I am pleasantly surprised! to share my monthly goals, performance review, and goal setting for next month for accountability and planned lifestyle.
Performance review and goal setting
Every month I post my evaluation goals as a fast backgrounder, keeping a few information and stuff I keep private for some reason. The key reason for evaluating my goals and sharing each month is what worked and what didn’t so you can learn from my mistakes, achievements, and carefully plan your goals.
Some previous blog posts on goal review;
1. My Top 8 November Goals | What I want to accomplish in November
2. December 2019 Goals and Recap of November Goals
3. Resolution for New Year – 2020 | How to make future goals
4. My Goals for May 2020
5. 5 Ways to Clarify Goals and Plan New Month Goals
Let’s discuss the basics of goal review;
Under this performance review and goal setting exercise, I don’t want to shout from the rooftop that I’m a development professional, I work 9 to 5 at the office and then spend some time with family and I work about 4 to 5 hours for my website worldineyes. I think I’m doing the best I can considering I now sleep for 7 to 8 hours out of the day; I am sharing here because it is an essential part of personal goals review.
June Goals Review
The month of June 2020 has been a great month, still, we are enjoying mangoes, seasonal temperature, and hot weather with stormy winds and tropical thunderstorms.
- According to planning I have completed twelve articles of ‘worldineyes’ and published on June 2, 3, 6, 7, 9, 10, 14, 16, 19, 25, and 28. This the June Goals Review post is the 13th post of this month. It was not an easy task to search keywords, analyze for organic traffic, write a good article, edit properly, SEO check, Publish and promote on social media. But I did it because as a good planer I understand the value of time and importance of the audience. Purchased the premium theme and Yoast SOE plugin for ‘world-in-eyes’, which improved the SEO quality of posts and organic traffic of the website.
- I completed the deliverables of the education project and submitted it for approval and getting the next assignment.
- During the review period June 2020, I have submitted two more project proposals for review and the next assignment.
- Social media tasks; continually updated the social media sites and groups including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Instagram, Pinterest, and other networks for getting good traffic for on my blogs.
I am pleased to inform you that I have observed very good growth in my social media networks and website too.
According to the Analytics overview of Pinterest, the engagement of the audience increased 25%, the total number of engagements increased by 28%, total impressions increased 11% in June 2020.
According to google analytics, the website traffic increased about 19% in June 2020 and according to Google AdSense overall estimated earnings increased 111% in June 2020 compared to last month May 2020.
As a writer, a blogger I am like an open book nothing is secret for those who are familiar with me or who are regular readers of my blogs. One of my readers wrote to me that why bloggers are sharing their most personal moments in their blogs, stories, and articles. Also, she added that I wonder how bloggers are finding some wonderful stories about lifestyle, and special moments of life. I politely replied that we are normal persons like you, but we want to give the right direction to the lifestyle of our followers and readers. We are not sharing our personal life plans, performance review, and setting new goals just for your fun but you must read and learn the lesson from our weaknesses, opportunities, and planning of lifestyle.
Goals of July 2020
- Strictly follow the COVID-19 SOPs at the workplace, public place, and social events.
- Strictly follow the social distance and COVID-19 Safety measures in all events, travel, and gatherings.
- To celebrate the Birthday of my dear daughter on July 2, 2020.
- Working on Annual Tax Return, analyze annual income, expenses, investments, the record of paid taxes prepare final Annual Tax Return File for submitting timely.
- Continue working for world-in-eyes, writing, and publishing 12 articles (3 articles/week).
- Re-start working for YouTube Channel and upload at least 4 videos in this month of July 2020.
- At the start of the new financial year, I have decided to pay some time to Law Practice.
- To complete the deliverables of the education project and submit for review and approval.
- To attend some social events and marriage ceremonies in July 2020.
- Social Media: to engage the audience on Facebook Page, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube by providing good stuff on different themes. I’ll be honest about my monthly targets; my true aim is to bring more new visitors and audiences every day. For improving the level of Pinterest, I’ll add at least 60 new Pins directly related to the posts of this month, and the other 60 pins generally linked with my website.
- I will be prepared for any unforeseen activity.
What are your goals for July 2020?
Let me know if you would like to performance review and goal setting of your life, I can support you in goals review. You can contact me by dropping your comment or drop an email, WhatsApp / Messenger Chat, etc. I am available at Facebook Page, Twitter, LinkedIn, and WhatsApp you can catch me any time.
You must read these important articles;
- The impacts of COVID-19 and Art of Life
- The inspiration behind my blogs
- Racism is unacceptable and ways to stand up against racism
- 12 Tips for Job Seekers in This Pandemic
Always remember, Only GOD is perfect nothing else. Don’t wait for perfect, take the hand and make it perfect for your relationship. (Lifestyle Guru)
Last Updated: June 30, 2020