Understanding the life is not easy to everyone, according to my fifteen years’ experience of working with peoples on community empowerment, Millennium Development Goals (MGDs) and Sustainable Development Goals (SGDs), more than 93% peoples just spending the day of life, 3-5% peoples just have the planning of one-month income v/s expenses and only a few peoples living lives with some strong reasons or dreams.
Life and life Dreams
I asked the questions, “why are you living life? What is the dream of your life?” from thousands of men and women but no one has the biggest dream, just I can count that few students said. I want to be a Doctor, Engineer, Teacher, etc. nothing more to be a doctor is not the dream of life, because life starts after becoming a doctor or engineer.
If you would like to review your life, ask the same question from yourself, no matter how old you are. If you are student count from today, if you are professional remember your student age, your little dream, your struggle for that, and now onwards what is the dream of your life?
Take a diary and put your realistic answers, thoughts, justifications, reason, achievements, behind your life you are living now. Don’t feel guilty, be positive, be true with yourself, remember that life is precious, but it depends upon you how you are living your life.
I know it, your answers will be common like others like I wasted my precious time in unplanned activities, don’t worry it is past, go ahead and try to understand the power of acceptance.
When, you feel that your plan or dream is not so inspiring, and you are running behind the income and managing the expenses than admit it that you are wasting your life.
The signs that you are wasting your life
No one is perfect except God!, and everyone needs support, guidelines, roadmap, the strategy of planning a dream of life. That strategy should ring the alarm, whenever your life detracted from the strategy of your dream of life come true.
There are so many answers you have noted in your diary now compare with these some key signs that you are wasting your life;
- Look busy do nothing, You are thinking that you are too busy but you are unable to show what you have done.
- You don’t have a specific plan where you are going on the train of your life. But you are living the life that you don’t like.
- To-do list is too long there nothing in what has done.
- There is no plan for the importance of self-control, self-development, and self-awareness.
- You have not read a single book for the last many days.
- You don’t like to read newspapers.
- The entertainment is more important than your career.
- Never accepting your failures but you blame others
- You always think about relationships, love, and sex in all places.
- Spend more time on the Facebook wall in unnecessary fights and comments.
- You have not updated your career profiles but Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest profiles are up-to-date.
- Google search history is full of YouTube, Entertainment sites, Netflix, Online Purchasing but this history nothing show the career sites, job search, marketing plans, management theories, work plans, competitive exams, etc.
- Always complaining and criticizing others but you have no plan for your dream of life.
- Spending more time on the touch screen (mobile, tablet, etc).
- Don’t feed the mind but have a lot of time to negative talks with the peoples who are not contributing to your growth.
- Spending more money on useless things and don’t leave your comfort zone.
- Your life dream, goals are not SMART but you have broader and unachievable goals.
- Don’t take risks, always living in comfort zones.
- You are judging others but don’t analyze your own plans, achievements and strategies.
- Acceptance is not in your life, and have not any clear future idea.
Let’s find out the ways
Let’s think about the signs that you are wasting your life and trying to find out the ways or solutions of these negative signs and changing them in positive energy. Always remember that life is too short to live but too long to count the days of life.
- 12 Things you should be grateful – LifestyleGuru
- Invitation to all blogger friend to join me – Every day is a new story
- Some small things that matter a lot – LifestyleGuru
- 6 things you can do to boost self-confidence
Always remember, Only GOD is perfect nothing else. Don’t wait for perfect, take the hand and make it perfect for your relationship. (Lifestyle Guru)
Last Updated: April 22, 2020