It is the post of 18th and 19th Day of 30 days 30 blog challenge; and the topic is “Every day a new story: Five favorite books I have read and Five books I want to read”. If you would like to read the full series of “Every Day A New Story”, you can reach by clicking here on each day a new story Day-1, Day-2, Day-3, Day-4, Day-5, Day-6, Day-7 and Day-8, Day-9, Day-10, Day-11, Day-12. Day-13, Day-14, Day-15, Day-16, and Day-17
Contents of the Article
Five favorite books I have read and Five I want to read
“A room without a book is like a body without a soul” (Cicero)
A poet has defined books as best friends of everyone. The book plays a vital role in our life; they inspire us to do all of the best things in our life. They make us a perfect person. The books are our guide, our true well-wisher and books overcome our failures. Books are our best companions, which teach us unconditionally and even didn’t ask anything in return. The Books bring positivity in our life and it also helps at certain times when there no one else is with us.
Benefits of book reading
Reading the book is the most interesting thing ever, it has so many benefits as;
Teach positive values, spirituality, and love
Good story books teach us good moral and ethical lessons. Reading gives you some positive values and these values reflect the character of the individual as well as spirituality.
Make us intelligent
We gain a lot of knowledge almost about every single thing from books that’s why I said that it makes us intelligent. Reading books especially like autobiographies of different personalities, philosophers, or successful persons inspires us much in achieving great things in our life.
Increases self-confidence, boost memory and imagination power
Novels and other books play a vital role in boosting memory and for reducing your stress and they help a lot in improving your vocabulary and of your concentration power. Reading books increases your self-confidence.
These are the library of information
A great personality said that books are a store of information. Knowledge always goes on increasing with time. We get information at any time by just reading a single book.
Abdul Kalam said that; ‘learning gives creativity and creativity leads to thinking, thinking provides knowledge and knowledge makes you great.
Five favorite books I have read
I’ve been a massive reader, my whole life and I read every book but like most to read poetry, novel, and scholarly research papers.
Crime and Punishment:
As I remember that the first book, I read that was the “Crime and Punishment” a novel by the Russian author Fyodor Dostoevsky. It is a very interesting novel, which was first published in the literary journal The Russian Messenger in twelve monthly installments during 1866. It was later published in a single volume and translated in different languages including Sindhi.
Shah jo Risalo
Being a Sindhi I have read “Shah jo Risalo”, the poetry of Shah Abdul Latif Bhittai.
Shah Abdul Latif Bhittai is also known as the poet of Sindh. He was a Sindhi Philosopher, Sufi scholar, mystic, saint, and poet, widely considered to be the greatest Muslim poet of the Sindhi language. Shah jo Risalo has 30 Surs including the Kalyan, Sarang, Surs i-e Momal Rano, Sasui Punho, and Umar Marvi.
I would like to share the name of a revolutionary Novel “Mother” written by Maxim Gorky. It was the first time published in 1906, and many translators translated into different languages including Urdu and Sindhi also made into several films. The novel Mother is famous around the globe because the political agenda behind the novel was clear and it is the great and long work of Maxim Gorky on the Russian revolutionary movement.
Aag Ka Darya
During university life, I was a massive reader, a regular member of the central library. The evening time from 8:30 PM to 11:00 PM was fixed for literature books at the central library or Hostel room. I have read many books in which one is the great novel “Aag Ka Darya” written by Qurratulain Hyder. This is a historical novel which is providing context to the traumatic partition of the Indian subcontinent into two nation-states.
Sindhu Ji Saanjah
One most important book I have read is “Sindhu Ji Saanjah” written by GM Syed. He was the revolutionary and nationalist politician of Sindh and he was the author of many books, in which the book “Sindhu Ji Saanjah” is most important. If a sandhi reader read this book before, it will help to understand correctly the Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari.
Five books you want to read
As I am a massive reader and read everything, so it is very difficult to share the exact five names of books I want to read. But this month I have to read the Urdu translation of Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari.
And other books are in the list of want to read are following;
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari
- War and peace written by Leo Tolstoy
- The Red and The Black written by Stendhal
- The 21 lessons for 21st century written by Yuval Noah Harari
- The Art of happiness Written by Dalai Lama
Read previous four days stories:
- 1 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five reasons my blog name is worldineyes
- 2 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five reasons why I blog
- 3 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five facts about me
- 4 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five favorite songs
- 5 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five favorite movies
- 6 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five favorite inspiration quotes
- 7 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five School Age Friends
- 8 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five University Age Friends
- 9 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five rememberable things never shared
- 10 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five best habits
- 11 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five days from my childhood memories
- 12 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five days of my first job
- 13 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five countries I want to visit
- 14 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five goals of 2020
- 15 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five goals of Life
- 16 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five-way to share your proudest moment
- 17 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five most important days of life
- 18 May 2020: Every day a new Story: Five favorite books I have read
Always remember, Only GOD is perfect nothing else. Don’t wait for perfect, take the hand and make it perfect for your relationship. (Lifestyle Guru)
Last Updated: May 19, 2020