Today is the 15th day of 30 days 30 blog challenge; and the topic is “Every day a new story: Five goals of life and five goals of 2020”. If you would like to read the full series of “Every Day A New Story”, you can reach by clicking here on each day a new story Day-1, Day-2, Day-3, Day-4, Day-5, Day-6, Day-7 and Day-8, Day-9, Day-10, Day-11, Day-12. Day-13, and Day-14.
Contents of the Article
Five goals of life and Five goals of 2020
It is not easy for everyone to set life goals and struggle for achieving those goals. But planners including sportspersons, successful businesspersons, athletes always set the short term and long-term life goals. Setting goals means dreaming of your life and a strategic lifestyle.
It doesn’t mean that only the elite class can set the life goal, but the common man can set goals of life. Also, everyone should have to set some goals of life for a better future and enjoyable life. Your personal goal could be to set up a new business, increase income, better lifestyle, quality education of kids, better relationships, marriage, traveling, and visiting some ideal places, etc.
The specific things for specific purposes and strong justification you would like to achieve in life is called the life goal. The goal is the set of different objectives, outputs, outcomes. Also, we can say that the goal is the impact of your struggle and activities.
Types and categories of goals
The goals of life can be divided into three types and many categories. When you will identify and divide your goals into the following three types then you will be able to divide your goals into different categories according to your lifestyle and concerned elements of your lifestyle.
1. Focused goals
2. The time or Short-term Goals
3. Long term goals
After dividing your goals into types and categories, you must prioritize them, some will be on high importance, some will be middle and low importance.
It depends upon your lifestyle and society that what categories you are choosing? But here, I am suggesting some of the categories for your goals.
- Career goal
- Financial goal
- Education goal
- Social and Family goal
- Attitude goal
- Physical and Fitness goal
- Pleasure goal
- Creative Goal
- Spiritual and religious goal
- Knowledge and information goal
Life is the name of struggle and faces different challenges of every footstep, and you have not life dream, goals of life and purpose of struggling for life than the way of living will make your life tough and meaningless.
If you are ready to set your goals of life, you must create a big picture “vision” of the purpose of your life. I mean workout on your future social, financial, economic, educational, spiritual all other categories related to your lifestyle. After that break this big picture in different types and categories and small and smart objectives and actions. The plan required the knowledge, awareness, and ability to take actions, resources, and time.
Moving beyond that though, you must understand that the goal and its objectives must be SMART. It will help you to break down the cycle into distinct steps, each day doing a little bit towards your goals being achieved. After that prepare the plan of taking action and achieving your goal.
Steps to achieve the goals of life
Once you have the set goal, then you must set steps to achieve the goals of life. Steps to achieve goals means the discipline of lifestyle according to set goals.
These following simple steps will help keep you focused on achieving your life goals. Also, it will help to drive you to the performance that you aspire to.
- Finalized your goal, objectives, and actions
- Set the deadline for each action, activity, and goal
- Set indicators and mean of verification of each action, activity, and goal
- Resource mapping including your skills, knowledge, finance, internal and external support, time, and ground realities with important assumptions (unforeseen situation).
- Prepare detailed action plan what to do but when, where, with, and how to do.
- Take the first step to your goal achievement.
- Keep continuing to completion
- Reward yourself on each smallest success to the achievement of your life goal.
Five goals of life
This is not the time of planning my life because I am struggling to live life and achieve five goals of life. I am lucky in life because I have experienced the different lifestyles, I have lived the life as a villager and performed the rural life jobs like firewood cutting, caring of livestock, ploughing crops, harvesting crops, water fetching in hard days, camel, horse riding to exposure of almost whole my country and other countries of the world.
My specific five goals of life are following, which have different many other small and SMART actions, objectives, and activities.
Education: I have completed my education level, I have done M.Sc (Hons) Botany, M.Sc (Rural Development), and LLB now I am struggling to help my kids to complete their education.
Career Goal: I have chosen my career in the development sector and law practice; I am doing well and struggling for achieving the goal of good law practitioner (An Advocate of High Court).
Social & Family Goal: I am a social and follower of society rules, I support my family in my way no matter how other thinking for me.
Creative Goal: I feel me a creative because, I am the writer of three books, and two websites and logo designer of many books, NGOs, and website.
Physical and Fitness goal: It is time to take action for physical and mental fitness, so I am struggling for better fitness.
Five goals of 2020
The five goals of 2020 are the smallest part of my five goals of life. The starting of the year 2020 was great, I have achieved my target of the visit to Nepal, but it went very tough for me and peoples around the globe. I could not achieve my next plan visit of Thailand, but it no to late will try when the situation will favorable for travel.
Following the five goals of 2020, I am struggling to achieve that;
1. Education: Quality preparation of the examination of my tow kids and good results in knowledge and examination.
2. Career: To start practice as a High Court Advocate
3. Social & Family: My daughter is the student of College and next year she will have to join university, so I have to shift my family there. I have to complete the required preparation this year.
4. Creative: I have to achieve my digital goal, work for worldineyes.com, and publish my next book.
5. Fitness: I am concerned about fitness and trying to be fit and control eating and drinking habits.
Read previous four days stories:
- 1 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five reasons my blog name is worldineyes
- 2 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five reasons why I blog
- 3 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five facts about me
- 4 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five favorite songs
- 5 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five favorite movies
- 6 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five favorite inspiration quotes
- 7 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five School Age Friends
- 8 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five University Age Friends
- 9 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five rememberable things never shared
- 10 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five best habits
- 11 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five days from my childhood memories
- 12 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five days of my first job
- 13 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five countries I want to visit
- 14 May 2020: Every day a new story: Five goals of 2020
Always remember, Only GOD is perfect nothing else. Don’t wait for perfect, take the hand and make it perfect for your relationship. (Lifestyle Guru)
Last Updated: May 15, 2020